10. It inspired other countries not to put up with anyone else’s B.S.
9. The Revolutionary War gave us our fore-fathers. And our fore-fathers gave us something to put on our coins.
8. When you go to the big cook-out, you don’t need an excuse to enjoy a big fat Bratwurst!
6. Old Glory (the American Flag) really gets her 15 minutes of fame on every possible product out there.
5. It’s a free day off of work during the Summer. Who doesn’t want that?
4. We (the Americans) won our independence from British rule. And thankfully we did it before they worked on our road systems! Good God – How does this intersection work?
3. Hey kids! We’ve told you time and time again NEVER to play with fire!! But just for tonight, it’s okay to handle this 1,800 degree Fahrenheit metal stick and wave it around near your sister.
2. It’s like the Summer-time version of St. Patrick’s Day! You don’t buy any presents for anyone; you just get together and have a few drinks!
1. Did I mention fireworks?!
Happy Fourth of July everyone!