I am very glad to be home from western NY. This week MMD was on the road away on business for the latter part of the week. My apologies for not being able to post like I regularly do on Friday.
Mrs MMD and I have a lot to do this weekend. Our son turns 7 soon and we still need to buy his birthday presents. We’ve also got our hardwood floor project that we started last weekend to get done now that the last of the boxes we ordered have arrived. Thank you to anyone that selflessly posts “how-to” projects on You Tube. You have no idea how much help you have been!
MyMoneyDesign was featured in the following personal finance carnivals this week:
• Carnival of Retirement – 7th Edition (Editor’s Pick I might add!)
• Carnival of Wealth, Off-Calendar Edition (I was glad to not be made fun of)
• Carnival Of Financial Camaraderie #19: The Super Edition
Thanks to everyone who hosted! Please everyone visit these sites and read all the great collections of posts.
Here are my stats for the week:
• Alexa: 402,363 (as of 2/25/12). That’s almost another 100,000 point drop in one week.
• Google PageRank: 1 / 10 – No change.
This weeks’ tactics included the normal engagement of commenting as well as some more SEO clean-up. To be honest, I’m running out of magic tricks to bring my Alexa number down or raise my PageRank. Any ideas??
Thank you to all my new and returning visitors who have helped me achieve these ranks. I appreciate your support and hope you enjoy my site!
Posts This Week:
Photo Credit: MMD