I’m embarrassed to admit it, but I made a little mistake last week when I ordered the 7 yards of slate stone …. I needed 3 more yards! Mrs MMD and I shoveled and spread rocks for hours and hours on Saturday only to have to make another order and finish the job on Tuesday. So after all of that, was it worth it? I think so! The landscaping looks much better than it ever has! I will have pictures once everything starts to bloom (and I get a chance to mow the lawn).
Work was BUSY this week. I unfortunately did not have as much time as I usually do to devote to preparing my articles and making my rounds to my friends’ blogs. And speaking of commitments, at least one evening during the week and our Saturdays have been assigned to our children’s soccer practice. Oh, the things we do for our kids! Off to soccer!
Carnivals and Mentions:
MyMoneyDesign was featured in the following personal finance carnivals this week:
- Financial Simplicity Carnival – The Greaster Edition – Modest Money
- Yakezie Carnival – Severe Weather Edition – Money Q & A
- Thriftability is pleased to host the Carnival of Financial Planning! – Thriftability
In addition, my articles were also mentioned in the following other blogs:
- Weekly Roundup – Along for the Journey
- Five For Friday: Figures the weather is great during the week but going to be soggy on the weekend! – This That and the MBA
Thank you to everyone for the inclusions!
Here are my stats for the week:
• Alexa Ranking: 114,448 (as of 4/20/12).
• Google PageRank: 1 / 10
• SEOmoz MozRANK: 1.97 / 10
Thanks again to all my new and returning visitors who have helped me achieve these ranks!
Posts This Week:
3) Don’t Forget About One of Your Biggest Investments – Your Marriage
Photo Credit: MMD