What’s this? Am I on a boat?? Nope! That’s just me driving through my neighborhood and what it looked like after a massive rainstorm came out of nowhere! When I initially drove out of my driveway, the water was just a little deep. But the further I went along, it got deeper and deeper! I was getting a little worried and didn’t want to stop. I’m glad I didn’t stall out!
This was kind of a busy week (as you can tell since I’m a day late on my normal schedule). I was on a business trip through OH when I stumbled upon something VERY interesting! More on that to follow in Monday’s post …. I think you’ll enjoy!
In Blog news, I was finally bestowed a Google PageRank of 2! Although I’m not 100% sure how I obtained this, but I’m pretty sure that it had to do with a lot of commenting and link-backing. At the same time, my SEOmoz MozRANK increased to 2.55. My Alexa ranking has also finally fallen below 100,000. Hopefully I can continue this trend and improve my ranks in the next go-around three months from now.
Carnivals and Mentions:
MyMoneyDesign was featured in the following personal finance carnivals this week:
- Yakezie Carnival – Earth Day 2012 Edition – The Frugal Toad
- top-personal-finance-posts-of-the-week-the-grueling-26-2-edition – personal finance whiz
- 64th TotallyMoney Blog Carnival – THE BIG BANG THEORY BIRTHDAYS EDITION – Debt Black Hole
- Carnival of Financial Camaraderie #31 – Lend A Helping Hand – 101 Centavos
- Carnival of Retirement – 17th Edition – Young Cheap Living
Thanks again to all my new and returning visitors. I appreciate your support and hope you continue to enjoy my site!
Posts This Week:
Photo Credit: MMD