Finally! Yet another improvement is complete and the house is painted. For pretty much this whole week the inside of our home looks like it went into foreclosure. All our stuff was off the walls, the curtains were down, holes were patched, and all our furniture was pushed into the center of each room. It was very cramped. But now it’s over and everything is slowly coming back together.
I really don’t mind paying someone else to paint our house because 1) painting sucks and 2) I’m not very good at it. For the right price, I’m finding out that some jobs are just better left in the hands of professionals who can get done what it would take me weeks to do (or possibly re-do).
This week I was honored to have two great blogs host two of my guest posts:
- Budget and the Beach – Create Wealth that Matters
- Plunged in Debt –
Thanks a lot ladies for your hospitality!
I hope everyone is getting their blogs ready for the anticipated PageRank update that is likely to happen about a month from now in early May. If you need some assistance in this area, I plan to publish a post about everything I know about PageRank next week. Even though I’m not an expert with a lot PR6 sites or anything like that, I can tell you that I have struggled my way up to a PR 3 with experiment and trial-and-error. If you’re frustrated with your own PR progress, then some of this information may prove useful.
Blogs You Should Check Out:
In case you missed them, here are a few great stories you should check out this weekend:
- Frugal Rules – How to Get Rich Quickly
- Money Life and More –
- Funancials – You WILL NOT Save More Later
- Eyes on the Dollar – Unethical Doctors: What Can You Do?
Carnivals & Mentions:
My Money Design was featured on the following sites this week:
- Carnival of Financial Independence, fourth edition
- Carnival of Money Pros Easter 2013 Edition
- Carnival of Financial Independence, 5th Edition
Thanks to everyone for linking to my site and enjoying my posts. I really appreciate your support and hope you continue to visit!
Posts This Week:
- Reader Debate – Would You Borrow Money to Invest in Stocks?
- Building My Money Earning Sites – Niche Website Update Part 4
Image courtesy of Reddit