I hope everyone had a great time on Halloween! Ours went pretty well. The kids scaled the neighborhood in about 30 minutes, which was perfect for Mrs MMD since she was freezing her tail off walking them around. The haunted garage was another hit, and I took down a lot of great ideas for next year. My only complaint was that I wish we had had more visitors. Things in our area were a little caught off guard by the cold and rain, but I’m not going to complain since just about anything is better than the mess they had to deal with on the East coast.
I will have an epic post next week that will literally melt your eyes out! Your head may possibly also explode. I’m not kidding. If you think you’ve seen the full extent of my “money design” plan, you haven’t seen anything yet!
On Monday I’ll gladly present the much anticipated follow-up to my October Money Design Update where I take each of my potential income streams, add some real numbers and projections to them, do the math, and see if my plan will actually work or not. I’m really hoping to turn some heads with my handy Excel work!
I have been alluding to this post ever since the October update, and I’ll be honest – it’s taken me some time to construct these projections. But nevertheless, it’s written now with graphics and everything to go along with it, so I hope everyone gets a real treat from it!
Link Love – Blogs You Should Check Out:
In case you missed them, here are a few great stories you should check out this weekend:
- One of my posts made into Glen’s collection of posts at Monster Piggy Bank. Checkout:
- I was also honored to join Club Thrifty’s VIP Club Roundup – 9th Edition.
- John from Frugal Rules examines the characteristics of the rich in Are Rich People Really That Different From the Rest of us?
- Justin from the Frugal Path honors the teachings of his parents in a post called
- Jen from Broke Ass Mommy posts some adorable photos of her little one in Happy Halloween from Broke Ass Mommy.
My Money Design was featured in the following personal finance carnivals this week:
Thanks again to all my new and returning visitors. I really appreciate your support and hope you continue to enjoy my site!
Posts This Week:
Image Credit: Unknown