Weekend wind down??? Yeah right!! Tell that to the 6 tons of flagstone that the semi-truck dropped off on Friday morning! Phase 1 of our landscape remodeling project was in full effect. For a long time now we’ve wanted to line our gardens with flagstone pavers and fill the beds with slate rock. It took about 8 hours to move it all and get it in place, but in the end it looks great. Fortunately it was exactly the right amount of stone we needed. Unfortunately, my back and hamstrings are killing me! Here are some more pics:
If anyone would like to follow me on Twitter, I have finally started an account. Thanks to Jeremy over at Modest Money for some much needed encouragement. I will warn everyone that I have never used Twitter before, so if I don’t do something right or do something silly, bare with me – I’m learning!
Happy Easter to everyone tomorrow!
Carnivals and Mentions:
MyMoneyDesign was featured in the following personal finance carnivals this week:
- The Carnival of Financial Camaraderie #27 – Step Away From the Mall
- Totally Money Carnival – Millionaire Teacher Edition – Thirty Six Months
- Top Personal Finance Posts Of The Week – Mega Millions Edition – Personal Finance Whiz
In addition, my articles were also mentioned in the following other blogs:
- Chase A Dream Weekly roundup #3
- Weekend Reading: the New Ipad Giveaway Edition, with over $1200 in Prizes to Be Won! – Invest It Wisely
- Awesome Blog Posts This Week – Short Road to Retirement
Thanks to everyone for sharing my posts!
Here are my stats for the week:
• Alexa Ranking: 140,915 (as of 4/06/12).
• Google PageRank: 1 / 10
• SEOmoz MozRANK: 1.97 / 10
My Money Crashers Rank (265) have also seen some improvement this week. I’m really hoping that during the next PR update that I have enough backlinks to increase to a “2”.(35) and
Ultimately, I’m really thankful for all my new and returning visitors! I really appreciate your support!
Posts This Week:
Photo Credits: MMD