I’ve felt like a VERY delinquent blogger this week. My apologies to all of you who I normally visit and comment upon. Work has been extra demanding this week (with one of the big projects nearing a close), so my time has been spoken for.
We’re looking forward to the weekend! Tomorrow, the boys are going to see “The Avengers” while the girls are going to get their nails done. And we’ve got all Sunday to do whatever Mrs. MMD wants to do for Mother’s Day (including catching up on all our shows that keep piling up on our DVR). Speaking of TV shows, is anyone watching “Don’t Trust the B”? That show is hilarious!
Posts You Should Check Out:
In case you didn’t already, give these posts a read this weekend:
- How to Super Charge Your Relationship – Street Smart Finance
- Career Lessons From My Mom – Modest Money
- Should You “Pay Yourself First” if You are in Debt? – Along for the Journey
- Minimalism Addiction – Married (with Debt)
- Are Bloggers Really Writers? – Add Vodka
- Handling Money in a Relationship – Your Life for Less
- Using Credit Cards and Paying Them Off Immediately…Too Dangerous? – See Debt Run
- Financial Lessons and Other Stuff I Learned From My Mom – From Shopping to Saving
- How to Find A Job in Any Economy – Street Smart Finance
Carnivals and Mentions:
MyMoneyDesign was featured in the following personal finance carnivals this week:
- Carnival of Money Pros – Financial Success for Young Adults
- Carnival of Retirement – 17th Edition – Young Cheap Living
- Totally Money Blog Carnival #65 – Success, Wealth & Happiness Edition – Balance Junkie
- Carnival of Retirement – 18th Edition – Simple Finance Blog
- Self Directed Investing For Retirement Carnival – Socialism is Winning Edition – AAAMP Blog
- The Carnival of Financial Camaraderie #32 – Young and Thrifty
Thanks again to all my new and returning visitors. I really appreciate your support and hope you continue to enjoy my site!
My Posts This Week:
Photo Credit: Inbox by khrawlings on Flickr