If anyone is looking for vacation suggestions, Playa del Carmen in Mexico was pretty incredible! The hotel we stayed at was beautiful with tons of pools, a great beach, and an all-inclusive setup (all food, drinks, and entertainment was free). If you haven’t tried an all-inclusive resort yet, I strongly recommend giving it a shot. You may never try anything else!
Having gone to Mexico once before, we didn’t feel the need to go on too many excursions. We did go into downtown Playa del Carmen to walk the strip and see the sights. That was an adventure! To be honest the resort had a lot going on with activities, dinners, and shows to keep entertained at all times!
Here’s a few photos:
A few fun observations:
- Iguanas run around like squirrels down there! They’re everywhere.
- I’ve never seen so many copies of “Fifty Shades of Grey” or the other two books in the series. I think every girl on the plane and sitting by the pool had thier nose burried in that book.
- When did girls start getting full body and sleeve tattoos? Don’t get me wrong – a few well-done tattoos on a girl can be very sexy. But I did notice quite a few girls with full sleeves or murals running down their legs. Maybe that’s just what’s cool now …
Posts You Should Check Out This Weekend:
In case you didn’t already, here are just a few posts I thought you should check out this weekend:
- How I Blew Through $100,000 Before I Turned 21 - iHeartBudgets
- My Rock Bottom - Budget and the Beach
- Push Yourself, But Not Over a Cliff - Married with Debt
- How to Handle Horrible Neighbours - Mo Money Mo Houses
Carnivals & Mentions:
MyMoneyDesign was featured in the following personal finance carnivals and blogs over the last two weeks:
- Carnival of Money Pros
- Financial Simplicity Carnival, The “I Believe You Have My Stapler” Edition
- Canadian PF Happy Hour – Second Edition
- Carnival of Retirement the 22nd Edition
- Self Directed Investing For Retirement Carnival – Father’s Day Edition
- Beginning of June 2012 Blog Update
Thanks again to all my new and returning visitors. I really appreciate your support and hope you continue to enjoy my site!
Posts This Week:
Photo Credits: MMD, Mrs MMD