This week I am saddened to tell you that one of my great uncles has passed away at the golden old age of 86. Although we’d only see each other once per year at the family reunion, I had fond memories of him. You know how family reunions can be awkward, especially when you’re a kid? Well, no worries because here would come my Uncle to ask you how things were going and make you feel totally comfortable. Plus he was a great influence for my Dad which makes him extra important.
Coincidently, I’m also reading a finance book that just got to a chapter about estate planning and wills. I’d like to ask: Does everyone have a will? If so, where did you get it from? Does using an online service like Legal Zoom actually count or would I just be writing a letter to Santa Claus?
Even though my Alexa rank still continues to slip upward, it looks like my mozRank has improved to a 4.34. And according to the stat checker I use, they predict I may have a chance of seeing a Google PageRank of 4!
Has anyone tried to sync their Google Webmaster Tools with Google Analytics? I did that this week, but now I’m not receiving any Webmaster data!? What’s up with that?
Blog Posts You Should Check Out:
In case you missed these, here’s a few good stories you check out this weekend:
· It’s pretty cool when a magician shows you his trick. You could hire Jeremy at Modest Money to research keywords for you, or you could simply read his post Optimal Blog Keyword Research for SEO for a great tutorial on how to do this yourself.
· Do you ever wonder how old your fellow bloggers are? TL at Budget and the Beach reveals her age and much more that’s on her mind in Blazing Your Own Trail.
· What would you NOT do with $500? Average Joe lightens the mood with.
· Let’s up the ante to a BILLION dollars! Jon from Married with Debt has a few ideas in 6 Crazy Things I’d Do with a Billion Dollars.
· Have you ever said something you regretted later on? Michelle has a pretty good ladies night out story on Dance Like No One’s Looking.
MyMoneyDesign was featured in the following personal finance carnivals this week:
- Carnival of MoneyPros: Blogging, Being Married and Staying Married While Blogging Edition
- Canadian Personal Finance Happy Hour – Sixth edition – Thunderstorm!
- Totally Money Carnival #28
Thanks again to all my new and returning visitors. I really appreciate your support and hope you continue to enjoy my site!
Posts This Week:
Photo Credit: Microsoft Clip Art