Right now, Amazon.com is selling a one year subscription of one of my personal favorite magazines, Smart Money, for $5!
I’ve tried out a lot of financial planning magazines, but I always stick to Smart Money over the rest. Why do I like it the best?
• It doesn’t matter whether you are a beginner or an experienced investor. They have something for everyone.
• The articles cover a variety of topics: Picking the best stocks, retirement planning, health-care, advice on alternative investment products, travel, deals, current events, and so much more.
• The highly honorable and annual “Top Mutual Funds” list where they analyze all the current possible offerings and make their best recommendations!
• Regardless of the story subject, the articles always revolve around real people who have figured out how to succeed on the given topic. Not millionaires or people you can’t identify with. Usually working professionals who have made it happen.
• A great companion website with a lot of useful analytical tools.
At 43 cents per magazine, that’s a lot of good advice! You can barely buy lunch for less than $5. The only catch is that you have to sign up for auto-renewal. However, as far as I can tell, you’re free to cancel anytime you want.
There are a number of other magazines on sale as part of the $5-off magazine subscription promotion. The sale ends Sept 30. For a complete list, click this link here.