What a weekend this will be! First of all, congratulations to my wife for putting up with me for 11 years. Today is our anniversary! I’m very humbled to say that everything I wrote about our love for each other in last year’s 10 year wedding anniversary tribute post is still just as fresh as ever. Unfortunately timing was bad this weekend. So we celebrated last weekend with a date night last, and will be taking a short weekend trip coming up soon in July.
Oh yes … It’s also Father’s Day this weekend! Happy Father’s Day to all my fellow dads out there. This is another one of my favorite days because no matter what I want to do I can follow it up with the phrase “… but its Father’s Day”.
I’ll be spending more than enough time with my own family as well as my Dad since we have a ton of other activities going on: Soccer championships (for the kids), my niece’s birthday party, and I’m sure there’s more. It’s a lot to fit in to one weekend, but I’m sure we’ll survive.
Blogs You Should Check Out:
In case you missed them, here are a few great stories you should check out this weekend:
- Dumb Passive Income – My Backlinking Strategies for Niche Sites
- Frugal Rules – Do We Care About Our Employers Anymore?
- Funancials – How To Quickly Double Your Money
- Modest Money – Evolution of a Blog Design
- Money Life and More – What Would You Do?: You Won $100, $500 or $1,000 Today!
- Making Sense of Cents – I Started a New Blog and $1,258 in Extra Income
Carnivals & Mentions:
My Money Design was featured on the following sites this week:
Thanks to everyone for linking to my site and enjoying my posts. I really appreciate your support and hope you continue to visit!
Posts This Week:
- Building My Money Earning Sites – Niche Website Update Part 6
- How Does Bankruptcy Work? What You Should Know Before and After Filing
Image courtesy of eCards