Well, wish me luck. I’m off to England today for a business trip. That’s 11 hours of travel plus a 5 hour time change. In other words, by the time I start to feel sleepy, we’ll probably be landing and it will be morning outside.
My stay there will be a little over a week. I’m going to miss my family; this will be the longest I’ve ever been away from them. Luckily, the week after I return is when we go on vacation together.
I’m hoping the hotel’s WiFi will be nice and reliable. My last hotel had very questionable Internet service. So if I disappear, sorry about that!
Posts You Should Read This Weekend:
Personal favorite: Did the toys you played with as a kid set you up for failure financially as an adult? Read Daisy’s hilarious and sarcastic story: How The ’90s Set Us Up to Fail Financially
- What Do Personal Finance Books Do for You? – Along for the Journey
- How to Identify a Money Fool – Street Smart Finance
- Financial Milestones in Your 20s – Making Sense of Cents
- High Yield vs. Other Investing Categories in Pretty Pictures – The Free Financial Advisor
Carnivals and Mentions:
MyMoneyDesign was featured in the following personal finance carnivals this week:
- Financial Simplicity Carnival – The Mother’s Day Edition – Make Money Make Cents
- Yakezie Carnival: My Momma Told Me Edition – Well Heeled Blog
Thanks again to all my new and returning visitors. I really appreciate your support and hope you continue to enjoy my site!
Posts This Week:
1) Six Easy Steps to Figuring Out Your Retirement
Photo Credit: Microsoft Clip Art